Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Best Moisturizer For Dry Winter Skin


I live in a place where it rains all. the. time. Literally, from November into late June it basically rains 24/7. However, for the past week we have been blessed with dry weather! I am so happy that we are getting some sun (or just anything other than rain!), however the dry weather combined with the stress of exams has completely dried out my skin. In the winter time, if I dont put moisturizer on religiously, I will get extremely dry skin to the point where my face literally hurts. The only moisturizer that seems to bring my skin back to life is Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream. This stuff is seriously a life saver! Its all natural and unlike most thick moisturizers, it immediately soaks into the skin instead of settling on top. The only downside to it, is that it is pretty much impossible to get in the US. I generally order mine in bulk from a UK supplier and then pay a fortune to ship it overseas. Even with the cost of shipping though, it is incredibly inexpensive. I believe the last time I ordered some, it was around 12$ a bottle.
I have tried just about every face cream imaginable from high end to drug store including Murad, Embryolisse, Chanel, Mario Badescu, cetaphil, and the list goes on... Nothing works as well as the Oilatum cream! Also, many of those other moisturizers broke me out like no other... This works fantastic on my sensitive skin. If you have dry skin and are looking for an amazing moisturizer, I would definitely recommend this!

I hope everyone is having a wondering day/ evening :)
Let me know if there is anything that you would like me to review or if you have any questions for me!
xo Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment