Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Boscia Restorative Night Moisturizer

I bought this product about a year ago and I've
tried it three times since I've bought it, and I HATE this product. I really wanted to like it because at $50, it is relatively expensive. I also love most of Boscias products and I love the fact that everything they make is all natural. However, Every time I used this product (I tried it 3 times, for about two months each time) it would BURN, and then within about a week of using it I would start to break out really bad. Not to mention it did absolutely nothing for my super dry skin. The only plus side to this product is the packaging. It has a really cool spring loaded top, and every time you push down on it product comes up to the middle, which is a great way to keep things sanitary.  If you don't have sensitive skin this product might work for you, but it definitely did not work for my skin. If you do end up trying this product I would highly recommend getting it from Sephora or Ulta, so if your skin doesn't react well to it you can return it. Both Sephora and Ulta have amazing return policies ( I believe you have to have 3/4th of the product left and within 30 days of purchase). I personally cannot recommend this product because it did absolutely nothing to help my super dry skin, and it did break me out.

If this product worked for you or if you know of someone who really likes this product please leave it in a comment below! Hope everyone is doing well :)
Once again, if you have any comments/ suggestions/ question please leave it in a comment below! Have a wonderful evening :)
XO Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment