Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mac Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Review


I have tried about every "mineralized powder" available, and nothing compares to Mac's MSF Natural. I use this foundation everyday and it only takes about two minutes to apply, and as long as you match the color correctly, no one will notice if you forgot to blend somewhere. This is by far my favorite foundation for everyday use. As soon as you apply it, it looks exactly like your skin, to the point where I've had people tell me they didn't know that I was wearing foundation. It is by far the most natural looking foundation that I have ever tried. Although it does have SPF, it photographs perfectly and won't leave your face looking ten shades lighter than the rest of your body in flash photography. It also seems to last well throughout the day, and it works fantastically for my combination skin. It does not cling to any dry patches, but it also seems to keep the oil on my T-zone at bay. It has buildable medium coverage, and the more you buff it into the skin, the better the coverage that you will get. I never have to use a primer with this foundation, however if I know that it has to stay on for more than 6-8 hours, then I will spray Urban decay's de-slick makeup setting spray on my skin first, let it dry, and then apply the foundation over that. This allows it to last all day long, and keeps me shine-free throughout the day. I would highly recommend this product!
Price: $30
Coverage: Medium, Buildable
Rating: 5/5
Product is available at: Mac Stores and counters,  Nordstrom.com, Maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment