Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mac Studio Finish Concealer


I have tried just about every concealer known to man kind, but I have always been hesitant to try some of the mac concealers because some of their face products break me out. This is one of the exceptions. I have been using it for about 1 year now, and so far I have not noticed any breakouts or it making my skin dry, red, and flakey. The amazing thing about this concealer is that it blends perfectly into your skin without getting that "grainy" effect ( I cant think of any other way to describe it, but its when you can see clumps/flakes of uneven spots where your concealer was worn off and now it just looks like an uneven yucky mess), which has happened with every other concealer I have tried. I am very pleased with this concealer, and I would definitely recommend it for covering up blemishes and uneven skin tone. If your skin is extremely dry and sensitive, their moisture cover concealer would probably be a better better suited for your skin type. I know multiple people with oily skin who swear by this concealer, and I have combination/dry sensitive skin and this works wonders on it. I personally would not use this as an under eye concealer because I much prefer YSL touche eclat, however I do know people who use for under the eyes. If you are going to use it for this purpose I would recommend getting the NW shades in order to combat dark circles, or if your eyes are quite red then I would recommend the NW shades in order to counteract the redness.
I would highly recommend this product!
You can find it at mac stores and it goes for about 17$
other products mentioned:
Mac Moisture Cover Concealer- 17$ at Mac stores
Both of these products can also be found at Mac counters or online at Nordstrom.


Cost: 17$
Finish: Natural
Coverage: full, covers just about anything
Best Suited For: all skin types, especially those who are acne prone or have hyper pigmentation
Comparable to: better than anything I have tried!
Would You Recommend This Product?: YES!!!
Overall Rating: 4.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment